Saturday, October 25, 2008

Why? I started writing in my very own Blog.......

I have my very own reason of having my own blog...there is so much that i wish to share with people around the universe...my own experiences, the choices that I have chosen in my life and what Almighty have and had granted me with his tests through out has given me so much faith in loving the creator of the universe.....My families is the most precious in my life....My Late Dad, my mum, my siblings and all my nephews, nieces, my brother-in-laws and my Hubby sides too and not forgetting my siblings and in-laws grandsons and granddaughters (that makes me a granny too). The most precious in my life of cause is my immediate family - Anne Rae (that's the name my hubby wants me to put as my blogger name) an acronym that indicates my immediate family, but i preferred to be called Anna Raes. My children "my six angels" they are my inspirations...especially "my precious pearl in my life" - NABILA. SHE is the reason for me to survive in life.....My husband in the time of bad and good...we will be together....Everything will be written here.....

No comments: