Monday, November 10, 2008

How wonderful Allah Creations

Never the ending....its always the beginning....at the beginning its a PAUSE and now is such a welcoming to have her in our lifes,Nabila my precious pearl....

She's the every reason for me to survive...i have learned a lot from her. Thank you to the creator for such a wonderful bundle of joy. Her approach is so genuine, joyful, caring and loving. For others she have so much to overcome....for me she is the most precious gift that Allah have given me....

My only hope is to share what we have learned from her, her ability in her own way to others....I believe everything that happens with a reason...its hidden and its up to us to look through and learned from it...

Nabila will always have her way through life and insyaallah with the help of the Almighty she will make it through her heart operations in March 2009, whoever reads this page.....please extend your prayer to her well-being and I am visualizing her smiling face after the ops....May Allah bless Nabila....my precious pearl of my life....

1 comment:

MIJI said...

Salam,just singgah2 dan nak ajak jadi kawan baik saya di blog saya,please :)





http://blogahmadtarmizi-miji.blogspot.com/