Monday, January 26, 2009

"Caring and Sharing" its more to Empathy and not Sympathy

When i accepted Ms Evelyn's idea and suggestion to have a caring and sharing seminar to collect some funds for nabila's operations, it is an in prompt to decision that I have made. I have accepted it because of a reason that a seminar are given and in return the participants gain knowledge and the payment for the seminar proceeds to nabila's pre n post operation and also to PDK Mutiara Hati Ku.

I remembered that was in August where i told Ms E of my financial constraints, where i have no longer have savings and my husband still do not have a permanent job..because of his pending case with industrial court...he only gets a bit of allowance as a consultant as and when there is a job with a start-up cargo aviation company. I have resigned from my job since Nabila starts her special class and from home i do a freelance reseller to market training, I need to be around home and be ensured that my distance are around Klang valley and if need be out of shah alam i have to make sure Nabila have someone to look after either it must be during school holidays or semesters break for her siblings to take care of her if I'm not around...most is 2 or 3 days not more than that, Nabila will miss me and due to this she will have a mild attacked...as a mother I have done tremendously for everyone in the family, because of the needs I have to balance up in whatever I want, but never I will stop and not easily giving up in achieving my aim....

With the expense of having a special need care for nabila and also have five more daughters still studying and we have not been so lavish with our daily expenses, everything needs should be handled in a thrifty way of leaving...but my visualization always says that, it is not permanent...the time will come we will get back what we once had...it is a matter of doing thing persistently and I believe Allah will help us.

My siblings they have shown their concerns but how long i can depend on them, they also have their own responsibilities to their own families....yes they did help but I just can't depend on them. Before doing the reseller marketer, I was in the multi-level marketing, I did very well but when nabila started to have series of attacked I decided to stop its a choice that I have made to be with my daughter...the savings from the three years MLM has worn out since last year April. The impact was much greater when last month I received a court order to go on a bankruptcy. There is nothing for me to be ashamed off when I say this, I believe I am not the only one who suffers this, it is facts, not that I purposely want that to happen, I have a choice to make and I have decided to stay at home to look after nabila, I did not purposely trying to runaway from the debts that not even RM50k and to be called a bankruptcy.

When PPUM suggested nabila case to be transferred to IJN pretty well I am aware and my mind start thinking where can I find enough cash, as it is, now my expenses is always over the budget. For many I might not be the right person to be helped, for many I might have siblings who can afford to help me but when I accepted the caring and sharing event for nabila on 17 January 2009 it is not seeking for sympathies, it was done because of empathy, the talk was organised very professionally by SMI/IDC and Hiap Ying Industries, why help this lady???? there are many others who are more suitable to receive.... some may say...for me because Allah have selected Nabila to get the empathy from this people. I thank the organiser Ms Helen Seibt and all her staff, Mr Howard, Ms Evelyn E L Ch'ng, Dr Rogayah and Dr Norizan who have ask their circle of contacts to contribute and even volunteered to be the guest speakers with an excellence topics presented on that day. Not forgetting IZ OIAM, whom have passion in giving his voice and song for a charitable needs since he was in his early days in university and to all who have contributed may god bless you all and all my siblings and my hub's siblings who always there to give me a morale support and assistance since my moment of difficulties.

I thanked Allah with this superb people i have met and have, I have learned a lot from this event, commitment, sincerity, values and honesty....the time will come when my turn to give and it is not necessary to the same person that have help me or vice visa but to others when everything "gonna be alright" for me and I know it won't be long, Insyaallah....with the 1/3 fundings I will make payment to IJN, my next step is to find my way to "Pusat Zakat" and also an appeal to IJN as I believe I have a concrete reason to ask for waiver on behalf of Nabila and with my financial constraints, may be to others I don't but today I realise if you have values and honesty then Allah will help and make things easier...this is a major operation and I hope it will be the last for my precious one, one operation with two correctives...but I keep on visualizing her smile after the op as Allah are giving me and hub a test through her...may Allah lead me to the right and straight path....amin.

"The Five Pillars of Islam".
""One of the most important principles of Islam is that all things belong to God, and that wealth is therefore held by human beings in trust. The word zakat means both 'purification' and 'growth'. Our possessions are purified by setting aside a proportion for those in need, and, like the pruning of plants, this cutting back balances and encourages new growth. The Prophet said: 'Charity is a necessity for every Muslim.' He was asked: 'What if a person has nothing?' The Prophet replied: 'He should work with his own hands for his benefit and then give something out of such earnings in charity.' The Companions asked: "What if he is not able to work?' The Prophet said: 'He should help poor and needy persons.' The companions further asked: 'What if he cannot do even that?' The Prophet said 'He should urge others to do good.' The Companions said 'What if he lacks that also?' The Prophet said 'He should check himself from doing evil. That is also charity.'"


Wallahualam...(Thank you Allah, let me have my share of giving in return to what I have been receiving from this people that I have met....I believe there is a reason to what had happened.)

No comments: